AMC21(125W) Transponder question!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stbel55

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 15, 2012
canada
Hello, could someone please verify for me that 12180 V 30000 transponder is still broadcasting create / VME/ World TV for me on SATELLITE AMC21?? I have geosat 1200 and lately have not been able to scan and lock this transponder! All others transponders seem to scan good and show 60+quality?? Also I am looking for the latest USB update for this model <Geosat HDVR1200>. I seem to be having not much luck with GAL19 auto update. Has Glorystar support finished with this unit?? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks!! Toronto Canada!

Yup 12180 V 30000 is up and running here in Mississauga with a Q70 on 33" dish. Just watching Create now.

Thanks for the comeback guys, Does anyone know where I can get software update for geosatHDVR1200 so I can update box via USB instead of GAL19??

It looks like glorystar isn't updating on gal19 any more?? The only thing I can rely on is using the factory default option in menu screen!! I was thinking about purchasing another GeosatHDVR1200 but am little worried now about no support. It's a good box, good price and the little quirks in programming is livable with!!(LOL) Might have to start researching!!! Regards to all and thanks for replies. satguys US rules!! Toronto Canada. Wheres the snow<AHHHH>

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)