AMC3 KU DVB-S2 Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Is anyone receiving the two Florida channels on AMC3 KU that are DVB-S2? If so, what size dish?

12044 V tp 18 The Florida Knowledge Network DVB-S2 3200-2/3 8PSK
12050 V tp 18 The Florida Channel DVB-S2 3200-2/3 8PSK

A friend of mine who is new to FTA told me that he scanned in AMC3 KU this weekend and when I looked on Lyngsat I realized that the two Florida channels are DVB-S2 and I don't remember seeing them on my 4' dish, but will look tonight.

PopcornNMore said:
Is anyone receiving the two Florida channels on AMC3 KU that are DVB-S2? If so, what size dish?

A friend of mine who is new to FTA told me that he scanned in AMC3 KU this weekend and when I looked on Lyngsat I realized that the two Florida channels are DVB-S2 and I don't remember seeing them on my 4' dish, but will look tonight.

I have received them on a 1.2m so you should be good to go. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

if you have a dvb-s2 hd receiver then there is no reason why you should not be getting them

On my 76cm, very weak and was only watchable once in a while.
On my 90cm, weak on quality but always watchable.
On my new 1.2m, strong steady signal.

Very weak but watchable (except during rain fade) in Pennsylvania on a 90cm, aim is pretty good but could possibly be better.

I checked tonight and I'm not receiving them on my 120cm dish for some reason using an OpenBox S9 receiver. I probably need to tweak the dish once the weather gets better. Thank you all for your responses.

Popcorn, I get them on a 36" but they are weak. I think I had to manually enter the channel info in my SSO receiver...don't think it blind scanned them...Blind

they have a low S/R so maybe your blind scan is missing them....try entering the TPs manually

Popcorn, I get them on a 36" but they are weak. I think I had to manually enter the channel info in my SSO receiver...don't think it blind scanned them...Blind

Thank you this is probably why I'm not receiving them. Does anyone have a link to a channel editor for the Openbox S9 receiver?

I tweaked and tweaked trying to get them on a 1.2m a while back, and occassionally there was a blip for a few seconds. 1.2m is just not enough in BC for those two channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)