Status
Please reply by conversation.

RtpiFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Hi,

RTPi quality as being high 90 but over last few days i have noticed being bit lower.
I have checked on a 1M and 90cm quality decent but like to know if it's my setup if need to re-point or not.
As anyone noticed quality drop as well?

Thanks,

RtpiFan :)

working here just fine in Minnesota (was a 97 last night before I swicthed softare on Coolsat..now its at 73)

On the 90 cm i am getting 63-72 mostly sits high 60 now and the dish as not moved.
On the 1M wineguard get around 72-80 when i always get it around 99% since day one.
I have checked cabling and disecq switch even swap them all to no avail but yet on any others sat's i noticed no drop of any kind even before swap everything out.

Last edited:
last night RTPI was at 76 on my Coolsat 5000 (82-85 is the max). Its been like this for a while now

I am convinced some thing local maybe weather related that as being affecting RTPi/AMC4 signal in Montreal,Quebec,Canada.
I have checked with friends and their quality was also in the low 60's but now back to normal with no tweaking.
My 90cm is now getting around 75-82 and 1M is getting around same i switch things out on Friday and but quality was was in low 60 even after that today all of sudden it's closer to normal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)