AMC9 always sad?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Yesterday before sunset put a new lnb next to the AMC3 (87W) lnb, west side, a little bit higher for AMC9 (83W).

The data ready in pansat indicated zero Qy, however I made a real-blind scan!
I catch 4 tp! 11775, 12178, 11844, 11968. No channels at all.

Now Quality appear in that tp´s (now registered): only around 30%, I moved lnb squew, Q: 75% Ok...

2nd blind scan: 10 tp: It bring 4 channels: TV1 color bars, other: blank
Late night made another blind scan: Only one channel color bars.
Today in the morning: same channel...no feeds.:cool:

AMC9 always so sad?

11775 & 11844 have color bars on them ususally

As Brent noted, its not big on channels. Use to be when it was at 85W..then they moved it to 83W and put AMC2 at 85W :)

...Use to be when it was at 85W..then they moved it to 83W and put AMC2 at 85W :)

:rolleyes: ohhh! that's the reason because Pansat info mark AMC9 at 85W! I thought that was an error... Ok... I´ll make blin scans each week to see what happens.
Thank you very much.

Amc 9

Used mainly for news backhaul feeds, NBC national and local NBC stations. Usually very active from 6 pm to 9 pm eastern time with local station backhauls for local news broadcast. Also used for any nataional news stories such as election, diaster coverage and sporting events news coverage. Tuesday May 6 election coverage will keep AMC 9 active and a good day to scan for channels. Pretty easy satellite to find Hughes has several internet channels in the 12 mhz range with Symbol Rates of 30.000.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)