American Idol on fox west coast HD tonight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

0db

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 10, 2005
:eek:

What's going on? The sound is cutting out CONSTANTLY. I'm pretty sure it's not my equipment, my receiver shows a constant 5.1 signal, but it's dropping like every 5-10 seconds. I'm assuming that this is happening before it ever gets to DTV's satellites, but I don't know. Anyone else?

I've had some prior probs with fox west coast before also... especially with audio-synch

I had the same experience tonight watching Idol......sigh!
During one of last weeks recordings the sync was all whacked out....looked like a really bad japanese film.

I think Fox HD is obviously very sub-par quality!

My local WB does the same thing also (via OTA) - I have better results if watching WB is HD to hit the station thats 100 miles away, rather than the one that is 5...... go figure....

Same problem was happening here in central Illinois. Last week was the same. I am picking up the signal OTA with my samsung 360.

Major Idol audio problem, but I also get the same thing from CSI on CBS running a HD DVR (h10-250), I was going to take my receiver back but now not sure,, HELP.....

I will say that I did solve "most" of my OTA problems with a 12db signal booster - it may be worth it to give one a try.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)