American Idol Picture Quality

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vedhead

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 21, 2006
San Jose, CA
So, Is anybody else having major picture quality issues with American Idol?

No, I don't mean with the retards on the screen, I mean major pixelation and weirdness. It doesn't happen on any other channel, or even during the Idol commercials.

It's really pissing me off...not that I can't live without Idol, but it's getting to the point where I might have to.

All my connections and settings are fine...and I say this because i never have this problem with any other channel or show.

Any ideas? Or does anyone else notice this too?

Thanks!

I did .... seemed to morph into pixels and then back but it wasn't pixelation as you know it when you lose signal due to bad weather. It was wierd. So wierd that I looked at last nights recording and compared it to Tuesday nights and it was definately not right.

So no ved ... you're not seeing things.

UB. :)

I am not sure it was a picture quality issue but it seemed buggy all the way through here in AZ. After commercial break it would freeze and have an audio dropout for a few seconds almost every break, then come back a few seconds into the show. Seems like a technical issue, not bad picture quality or weather dropout.

So, Is anybody else having major picture quality issues with American Idol?

No, I don't mean with the retards on the screen, I mean major pixelation and weirdness. It doesn't happen on any other channel, or even during the Idol commercials.

It's really pissing me off...not that I can't live without Idol, but it's getting to the point where I might have to.

All my connections and settings are fine...and I say this because i never have this problem with any other channel or show.

Any ideas? Or does anyone else notice this too?

Thanks!
I live in Chicago area and I noticed frequent pixilation problem. My wife even commented on it. At one point we changed channels to see if it was all over, but it was (seemed) isolated to just channel 32 (Fox).

I hope this clears up....

Before and after Idol, all was normal -

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts