American Idol - Who is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn95GT said:
By the looks on their faces... I'd say Kat and Chris agree with you Randy.

Hopefully Chris has had enough exposure to land a job anyways. Of all the finalists, he's the only one who I'd check out an album from.

Shawn

supposedly he was contact by Fuel to be their new lead singer 2-3weeks into the show, maybe thats why they cut him

Simon looked surprised when they said that Chris got voted off. This was sure a shocker for me. I had predicted that Chris and Katherine would be the final two. Can you see them coming on next week and saying that it was an error? I can see Chris possibly getting an album deal from a major record producer. Katherine too if she does not make it. I figured that it would be the same as with Kellie Pickler. Kellie screwed up and she had enough fans out there voting for her to get her through another week. If she screws up next week then I do not see her making it to the final two.

What did you expect?
You get a pretty logical group at the final 10.

But after that? Think about it.

Rueben? Fantasia?

Proof that the majority of Americans are tasteless or deaf. :rolleyes:

Going strictly off of their last performances, I wasn't surprised by the bottom two. But if you go by all of the performances I don't see how Elliot has stuck around this long.

I never would have thought that Elliot would have made it this far. A shocker. He is Paula's favorite though.

I'm sick of you fans claiming you're not going to watch it anymore. Lies, all lies. This american idol nonsense has inundated every aspect of my day. Work, TV News, Regis...where will it end?

I'm proud to say i've never watched one episode of this bad karaoke contest. You guys need higher standards...

Purogamer said:
I'm sick of you fans claiming you're not going to watch it anymore. Lies, all lies. This american idol nonsense has inundated every aspect of my day. Work, TV News, Regis...where will it end?

I'm proud to say i've never watched one episode of this bad karaoke contest. You guys need higher standards...

What is wrong with American Idol.It is very enetertaining and not like a Karaoke contest!It does have higher standards than that.Plus its good family entertainment which is lacking on tv now days.

Purogamer said:

A+ for effort :D lol :up

I also think there is nothing wrong with American Idol. Neither do tens of millions of americans.

Looks like many fans are angry about Chris. I was shocked myself. Many now want a recount. It made the Today show Saturday morning. Here are some links including one from NBC about this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12748906/

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/05/american_idol_c_1.html

MSNBC.com has received numerous e-mails and bulletin board posts claiming that voters who dialed the first of Daughtry's two phone numbers were greeted by a recorded message from "Idol" singer Katharine McPhee, thanking the caller for voting for her. According to Wednesday night's show, McPhee received the second-lowest number of votes, after Daughtry. The Associated Press cited Tracey Adams, a family friend of Daughtry's, saying that fans from his North Carolina hometown were among those who heard another contestant's voice when calling for Daughtry.

One fan who wrote to MSNBC.com said: "They had another voting mess-up. When I called to vote for Chris, Katharine says Thanks for voting for me. I thought I dialed the wrong number, so I tried again to hear Katharine, again. People were trying to vote for Chris...not Katharine! That's why Chris went home......GRRRR...REDO please!”

I should clarify. I don't care if you watch American Idol, I just don't like the phony "i'm going to stop watching" crap i've been hearing on all the talk shows in the past few days. It's all lies, you'll all be there next week.

I'm glad I never tuned in, they must use subliminal messages to keep you guys watching and I don't want any part of it. I don't pay Dish Network 90 bucks a month to watch OTA...

Even if my favorite was voted off of the show I would still watch it. You cannot please everyone when people get voted off. When it gets narrowed down to the final 4 or 5 there's going to always be disapointed people. They dont have to be the winner to get an offer from a record company for a recording contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)