American Idol - Who is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in heaven's name could Kellie "What's balsy mean?" Pickler NOT be in the bottom 3? She butchered the song! It was lousy! How could anyone with good conscience vote for Kellie this week?

I was shocked that Ace was gone, but he was in my bottom 3. It was all song choice.

See ya
Tony

But Kellie is so likeable don't you think? Such personality and such wit. I mean how can you not like someone who says "But I got great shoes ,don't you think?"

I know I hate her too. I can't stand her country ass Dolly Parton wantabe jokes. She should have been gone last night. But it is a pure popularity contest. Sometimes I think people vote the opposite of what the judges say or what the obvious choice should be , just to shock the public.

I still cannot believe that Chris was in the bottom three. I thought that Chris, Katharine, and Paris done the best of all of them and two of them was in the bottom three. Total shocker!

I think that Kellie Pickler was thinking that if she admitted what she done wrong that maybe it would work for her and maybe that is what helped her out this time. She has that likability factor.

THE GUYS

( 2 ) Chris Daughtry -This is not his type of music to sing. Great voice and not too bad of a performance.
( 1 ) / - Elliott Yamin - Excellent Performance and Pitches. One of his better performances.
( X ) X - Taylor Hicks - Not very impressed with the song.

( 3 ) / - Paris Bennett - Like voice but do not like performance all that well.
( 2 ) Katharine McPhee - Tremendous voice shows with this great song choice. This is one of her best song choices.
( X ) X - Kellie Pickler - Not very impressed. Don't get me wrong, she has a great voice, it just didnt do it for me dawg. This and her last performance is showing bad for Kellie. This may be her last performance. One performance butchered is one thing but two in a row is just too much.

X - I PREDICT WILL NOT MAKE IT
/ - Not Sure So You Get Half the X
( 1 ) - Favorites in Order

I watched the performance back in slow motion...and wow! Watching the her jump up and down on the stage was breath taking ;)

Enjoy :) 720p pics but had to recompress to JPG due to originals being 1.5+ megabyte

I thought Katherine was great last night. I actually liked her version better than Whitney crackhead Houston. Katherine looks so hot. I thought the judges must have been drinking a little something last night when they all downed her.

Last edited:
Digiblur thanks so much for the photos of Katherine McPhee not only is she hot but she can sing. Please fell free to to put up more of her

Katharine has been my favorite from the very beginning.

Here are the results from American Idol as of April 26th 2006:

TOP TWO : Katharine and Chris (Who I thought would be the final two)

MIDDLE TWO : Taylor (likability factor keeping him around) and Elliott (was great last night)

BOTTOM TWO : Paris and Kellie Pickler. No surprise here

BYE KELLIE PICKLER (I saw this coming)

Next to go unless a good/bad performance changes things ... Taylor or Paris, then Elliott. Final two will be Chris and Katharine. Chris may actually get this one.

Lol I forgot about those on the west coast that have not seen it yet. I hope I have not ruined it for anybody yet.

Stargazer said:
Lol I forgot about those on the west coast that have not seen it yet. I hope I have not ruined it for anybody yet.

Guess you shouldn't click on threads that have "American Idol" in the subject line if you don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.