American Ninja Warrior

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is the year where the first female completes the qualifying course. Looking forward to Monday's episode.

S~

Last edited:
Congrats to Kacy Catanzaro. First female to complete the course. Exactly who I wanted to complete the course. 5 feet and 100 pounds. I'm impressed. I could not believe Brent went out.

S~

Wow that Venice course was hard. Only two competitors completed the course. Venice always seems more difficult than the other cities. Anyways, Kacy is up next week. Would love to see her make it. The women have been extremely impressive this year.

S~

:eek That was the most amazing run I've ever seen. I am in awe. Not only is kacy the first female to complete the qualifying course, she has now completed the finals course and earned a trip to Mt. Midoriyama.

S~

Monday's episode is the best runs of the season before next week's Vegas Finale. This has been a very interesting season.

S~

Next Episode: Season 06, Episode 13

Monday, August 18, 2014

"National Finals in Vegas":
Competitors face stage one of the finals course in Las Vegas.

S~

I bet she would have made it with a little more time. She did great. Can't wait to see kacy. Two weeks. Ugh.

S~

Next Episode: Season 06, Episode 16 (Season Finale)

Monday, September 15, 2014

"America vs. the World":
Contestants from the U.S. face teams from Japan and Europe on the Las Vegas finals course.

S~