America's Got Talent Season 5

Piers is obviously not impressed considering they showed him going out for coffee during her performance and complaining about it.

I cannot believe they let the hand whistle lady and the awful keyboard playing bee hive grandma go to the top 48 over any of the other acts that did not make the cut

or the air guitar band.

S~

They were interesting, if you watch their hands, they seem to be precise on the notes. They must be able to actually play the instruments. But, I do not see how one could expect to sit through a 1-2 hour Vegas show watching it.

I agree with everyone...the air guitar band, hand whistling old lady, and keyboard-screeching joker-faced disaster should not have been pass through. Oh, and what about the old-fart who, in my opinion, is the world's worst magician and the Indian actor with the really awful impressions?

I agree with everyone...the air guitar band, hand whistling old lady, and keyboard-screeching joker-faced disaster should not have been pass through. Oh, and what about the old-fart who, in my opinion, is the world's worst magician and the Indian actor with the really awful impressions?
I forgot about those two. They too should be gone. The actor does awful impersonations.

riffjim4069 said:

Did they really let the Indian dude through? That guy was terrible!

With the exception of the five duds previously mentioned, Tonight's show should be really good. AGT has been winning the Tuesday Night television ratings (which doesn't happen very often at NBC these days) so people are certainly tuning-in.

Well, my DVR dutifully stopped recording at 10pm since I was recording two other things at that time, so I am on pins and needles (not) to find out if Howie ever said which kid dancing act was moving on... or was it as they do every year and make a great show of having a hard choice and letting both acts go through.

Boy, that English bloke who rode a unicycle and set himself on fire the other night really stunk. Glad to see him get bounced a 2nd time from the show. Of course, I am disappointed the guy who swallowed swords and a foot-long drill-bit couldn't continue.

Nice to see the public vote off a lot of dead-weight this evening. The only change I would make is keeping Reckless and dumping Alice Tan Ridley who, in my opinion, isn't all that talented. Additionally, it was nice to see Cirque du Soleil and the band Train. Cirque du Soleil showed everyone how a really polished and professional batan-twiriling/kung fu tumbling act (circus act suff) can WOW an audience and look like a million bucks, and Train showed everyone how a somewhat talented act can absolutely knock 'em dead by playing directly to the audience.

Anyway, it's onward to getting rid of more dead-weigh next week - Mary Ellen is history! Hey, is Prince Poppycock still in the competition? I though he was really talented...if only he didn't look and act so freakish.

I told my wife that if they kept Ronick or whatever his name is, his next impression should have been Hannibal Means. Could you have seen that one? LOL. At least he wont "be baaack"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts