America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

Dani Shay stuck up the house and never should have made it this far. She has an out-of-tune voice that can only compare to Kevin "Chicken Catcher" Skinner. YET!!!! She received favorable comments from the judges. I would have XXX'd her.

Daniel Joseph Baker was is just plain creepy. I can only hope that people don't vote him through to the next round. To quote Piers, "There is something infectious about you." Yeah, like a disease! Sorry, I just really, really, really hate this dude.

The Rhinestone Ropers did a kiddie show, which was totally unlike their first performance. I understood what the cowboy was saying about the horse not wanting to perform under the lights, but Piers was being a real jackass. Anyway, adios Ropers.

Steven Retchless (aka Pole Dancer) is quite good...however, Piers X'd him like he did so many acts this evening. To be honest, I think he blew it by having those silly male dancers dressed in wigs. To quote Howie, "last year we had Prince Poppycock, you're Prince Poleycock." OK, I won't even go there. ;)

riffjim4069 said:
Mona Lisa sang like a sinking battleship, and their act was equally bad. Piers should have X'd them, but I guess his arm is getting a little tired.

I disagree with the judges. I did NOT think they harmonized very well at all and their vocals were out of tune.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

riffjim4069 said:
Silhouettes weren't quite as good, but they were just as original, as their first performance, but it was still pretty good.

I thought this one was better than their first.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts