America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dani Shay stuck up the house and never should have made it this far. She has an out-of-tune voice that can only compare to Kevin "Chicken Catcher" Skinner. YET!!!! She received favorable comments from the judges. I would have XXX'd her.

Daniel Joseph Baker was is just plain creepy. I can only hope that people don't vote him through to the next round. To quote Piers, "There is something infectious about you." Yeah, like a disease! Sorry, I just really, really, really hate this dude.

The Rhinestone Ropers did a kiddie show, which was totally unlike their first performance. I understood what the cowboy was saying about the horse not wanting to perform under the lights, but Piers was being a real jackass. Anyway, adios Ropers.

Steven Retchless (aka Pole Dancer) is quite good...however, Piers X'd him like he did so many acts this evening. To be honest, I think he blew it by having those silly male dancers dressed in wigs. To quote Howie, "last year we had Prince Poppycock, you're Prince Poleycock." OK, I won't even go there. ;)

riffjim4069 said:
Mona Lisa sang like a sinking battleship, and their act was equally bad. Piers should have X'd them, but I guess his arm is getting a little tired.

I disagree with the judges. I did NOT think they harmonized very well at all and their vocals were out of tune.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

riffjim4069 said:
Silhouettes weren't quite as good, but they were just as original, as their first performance, but it was still pretty good.

I thought this one was better than their first.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)