Charles Peachock
Yellow Designs Stunt Team
Shevonne
J Chris Newberg
Those Funny Little People
Seth Grabel
The Fiddleheads
Avery and the Calico Hearts

I forecast lots of "buzzes" in Piers' future.

Currently watching last nights episode.

How do they pic these YouTube acts? I have seen better acts than these performing tonight. If so called, experts or the producers pick them, then I can understand why they are clueless as to what constitutes good acts. Did they pick them the same way they did last year? It seems last year's acts were much better.

Honestly, why would anyone think someone spinning basketballs would be something people would pay to watch in Vegas?

So far the only half way descent act was the ladder gymnastics

There are way too many dance acts

The biker dude was pretty cool

So far my favorites of the YouTubes are (don't remember the exact names/titles):

Biker dude
Ladder Gymnast
Girl dancer in green

These three are OK. The rest are not worthy of a Vegas show or a million, even though many are really talented at what they do

Even the singer guitarists was just OK. I have seen better singers and guitarists on YouTube.

This last act simply stunk to high Heaven. Their singing was God awful with a cheesy performance. They did not harmonize and they were way off key. Unlike Sharon, I did not have the desire to sing with them. Although with my awful singing I know I couldn't hurt their out of tune singing much more than they did themselves

Why would Piers be disappointed that the Glee group is leaving? Their singing was one of the worst I have ever heard on this show

I was hoping the Youtube acts could bring something exciting and more talent, but that sure wasn't the case

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

West Springfield Dance Team
Landon Swank
Kinetic King
Summerwind Skippers
Charles Peachock
Shevonne
J Chris Newberg
Seth Grabel
The Fiddleheads

I forecast lots of "buzzes" in Piers' future.

OH NO!!! Not Those Annyoing Little Imps again :sick::sick::sick:

I thought J Chris Newberg was funnier than the woman who does impressions...

There are some that do not deserve to come back (Funny Little People, the chipmunks) but at least it's a descent lineup (A few of them I thought should have won their respective weeks.) I've still only seen 2 or 3 acts though that would be vegas worthy.

I thought J Chris Newberg was funnier than the woman who does impressions...

There are some that do not deserve to come back (Funny Little People, the chipmunks) but at least it's a descent lineup (A few of them I thought should have won their respective weeks.) I've still only seen 2 or 3 acts though that would be vegas worthy.

That's a good point...that Newberg fellow was at least as funny as Melissa Villasenor who, in my opinion, is not that funny and should have been sent home last week. I actually like the Chipmunk singers---not that they're that good or talented---but because I like chipmunk music. :)

16 August 2011

Tuesday 8/16/2011 - "Previously eliminated acts complete."

Wednesday 8/17/2011 - Results show.

The Acts

West Springfield Dance Team
Landon Swank
Kinetic King
Summerwind Skippers
Charles Peachock
Shevonne
J Chris Newberg
Seth Grabel
The Fiddleheads

Tonight's episode should be renamed Failure to Launch. I admit there are one or two acts that I wish went through to the next round, but they certainly aren't going to win a million dollars...and many of them just plain stink. I get the feeling I will be fast-forwarding through most of the Reject show.

riffjim, you know damn well you would pay to see "Those Funny Little People" live!

Hopefully the magician doesn't reveal his whole act or does street magic with more style than last time (you could literally see the glass move up as he was climbing through it... if you're going to do a known trick at least do it right.)

I'll be watching it starting at 10 (give my DVR an hour to warm up while watching the Memphis Beat finale)

riffjim, you know damn well you would pay to see "Those Funny Little People" live!

Okay, you've got me...I'm an Imp lover. :D

Hopefully the magician doesn't reveal his whole act or does street magic with more style than last time (you could literally see the glass move up as he was climbing through it... if you're going to do a known trick at least do it right.)

Yep, his trick was poorly executed and he had the presentation style of a wet dishrag.

I'll be watching it starting at 10 (give my DVR an hour to warm up while watching the Memphis Beat finale)

Crap! Are you telling me the Memphis Beat season is already ending this evening? Ugh! Yep, it's only a 10-episode season and tonight is #10. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)