America's Got Talent: Season 8

One of the NY area polls has Kenichi winning handily...but that's only one poll and it's hard to believe Jimmy Rose won't easily win the country vote:

Source

Kenichi Ebina 42.98% (2,379 votes)
Forte 17.96% (994 votes)
Taylor Williamson 15.84% (877 votes)
Cami Bradley 11.42% (632 votes)
Collins Key 6.43% (356 votes)
Jimmy Rose 5.37% (297 votes)

Offhand, I would be okay with Kenichi, Forte or Cami winning, but not okay with one of the others win.

Taylor was at the top of my list. He is absolutely hilarious. he was polished and delivered both performances.

I was a bit disappointed with Kenichi's second act. I still say he's a genious. Parts just didn't work for me, yet parts were stunning. Tough call.

I don't think Cami will win, but I will buy her album. Like Mel B. I could listen to her for days.

I personally dislike Forte the more I see them.

Jimmy and Collins were the bottom of my list.
S~

Taylor was at the top of my list. He is absolutely hilarious. he was polished and delivered both performances.

I like him...he's funny, but he's a bit too quirky (not to mention a comedian) to win AGT.

I was a bit disappointed with Kenichi's second act. I still say he's a genious. Parts just didn't work for me, yet parts were stunning. Tough call.

I was too, but the totality of his performances should, I hope, win him AGT 2013. We shall see.

I don't think Cami will win, but I will buy her album. Like Mel B. I could listen to her for days.

I don't think she will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if America voted for her.

I personally dislike Forte the more I see them.

I think they're pretty good (and I love Opera) but they would get smoked by professional performers. Still...they had the biggest acts of the night (played well at home) and I would not be surprised if the 55+ viewers voted for them en masse. Plus, as we've seen with Jackie Evancho (who should have have won AGT 2010) the folks will applaud the Opera singer but vote for the other singer.

Jimmy and Collins were the bottom of my list.

I'm not a fan of either performer (never should have made it into the semi-finals) but teenage girls and country bumpkins will cast every last vote for them.

And 1st Place, a Las Vegas Show, and a Million Dollars goes to...

Note: the million dollar Grand Prize is paid in increments over the next 20-years (cheap bastards)

Kenichi Ebina

First time I've been happy with an AGT Winner since 2007 when Terry Fator won it.

Never mind..."The prize, which totals $1,000,000, is payable in a financial annuity over forty years, or the contestant may choose to receive the present cash value of such an annuity." In other words, the judges get paid $10M dollars cash, which the person who does all the work gets about 150K. I cannot believe the cash prizes have not increased exponentially over the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)