America's Got Talent: Season 8

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Collins Key, perhaps the most boring magician in AGT history, moves into the finals while Catapult Entertainment, the much better act, go home.

Okay, America is stupid! If I could, I would yank 85% of drivers licenses and make people pass a comprehensive exam in order to earn their voting rights.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
I was hoping Cammy Bradley wouldn't go through. Her voice is so annoying. She ruined that Bon Jovi song.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Well... since NONE of the acts I like were voted through, and some really awful acts were voted through, I may not care about next week's show.

I'm getting that familiar old feeling that suggests I will be thoroughly disgusted with whomever America selects as their most talented performer. I'm surprised Terry Fator didn't lose to one of his dummies or America had out-voted Jackie Evancho in favor of a block of wood.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
I disagree on that one. Anyways can't believe Collins and Jimmy made it through. Definitely would have preferred Kristef Brothers and Catapult Entertainment.

S~

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Do hillbillies listen to Jimmy Rose and actually hear something different than the annoying twang I'm hearing? Also, is every 13-year old girl voting for Collins Key? His tricks are pretty good, his delivery is painful to watch at times....and boring.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Finals Show

"Six acts perform for the final time."

Tuesday, 17 September 2013 (9:00 PM ET) - Six Finalists Perform
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 (8:00 PM ET) - Finals Recap Show
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 (9:00 PM ET) - Finals Results show

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0759364/episodes?season=8&ref_=tt_eps_sn_8[/QUOTE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)