America's Got Talent: Season 8

Cool, I just saw the 2 X's then went back outside to move water.

Apparently Howard Stern X was to make the little girl stop singing before she damages her vocal cords :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They will sing more zombie music in vegas :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I've always fast-forwarded through all the human interest and judge dynamics crapola - it takes only 20-minutes to watch an hour-long show. 2-3 years ago they kept showing segments with Howie playing practical jokes on Piers...couldn't hit the skil-forward key fast enough.
I couldn't agree with you more! I really wish NBC would have all the auditions in front of the judges one after another on one of their other networks after they air the shows on the mother ship. Seeing as how starved some of these networks are for programming hours, I would think a straight stage feed with edits for time would be great.

The girl and her dancing dog was cute; the basketball dribblers/unicyclist dozen was entertaining - just once; Cammy Bradly, girl singer, wasn't that good; the dancing troupe with television screens was somewhat entertaining, but we've seen it before; the Molotov Cocktail guy was somewhat entertaining; Chicago Boys...ho hum; two girls rappers were...okay, not good; girl's dance and acrobatic team was boring; Cianna (girl singer) was okay for a 12-year old; Asian Dancers were good; guy folks singer was not good; Stoner teen was horrible (except for Howard the judges must be insane); the tenor was so-so and won't go much further in this competition; the cat trainer was so stupid is was hillarious!; there were not enough buzzers for the sideshow circus; the wedding DJ guy was killable; Samba Man was silly; Honky Tonk guy wasn't bad; dancing Indiana kid was entertaining; Hunk of Junk was stabbingly bad; Mike Bone could actually rap; American Hitmen weren't bad.

Overall, I still haven't seen any jaw-dropping acts this season.

It's about time a good rock band performs. I like their harder version of the Skynyrd song.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Hopefully they will be in the group that gets sent home from Vegas without having to watch them again.

More than half the groups that made it through to Vegas will be sent before the next round. The judges have been way to kind. Anyway, perhaps they'll get 3-4 shows out of having the rejects compete for a Vegas position.

Definitely need Piers back to share his bitterness, disappointment and hate toward all the poor to marginal acts. Way too many making it through to the next round.

Piers made the show. You always need a bad guy judge that everyone can boo, but deep down they know he is right...