America's Got Talent Tonight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I loved quick change, and I think if it were not for Peers continuously beating on them they might have had a chance. Of course 90 minutes of it would not work, but if they were to combine it with a magic act or something where they would quick change between tricks it would be very entertaining... A different outfit for every trick.
I agree. I don't think they should have won, but they were certainly an enjoyable act. Yeah, I am not sure what crawled up Piers' backside, but his weekly lambastings didn't bode well for Quick Change.

OUGH!!!!

Un-freaking believable! The singing act with the worst voice of the entire show wins it all. What a freaking disappointment! I am ashamed to be counted as part of an audience whose plurality thinks a man who CAN'T SING ON KEY and has only rudimentary guitar skills was the best act among the 10 finalists.

I have no problem with the top 5 except for Voices of Glory. But Kevin Skinner winning it all? Ough!

Last edited:
OUGH!!!!

Un-freaking believable! The singing act with the worst voice of the entire show wins it all. What a freaking disappointment! I am ashamed to be counted as part of an audience whose plurality things a man who CAN'T SING ON KEY and has only rudimentary guitar skills was the best act among the 10 finalists.

I have no problem with the top 5 except for Voices of Glory. But Kevin Skinner winning it all? Ough!
Well...I just tuned into the recording a short while only to discover Comcast renumbered their digital channels sometime this afternoon and my Tivo recorded a blank channel Ugh! However, I am glad I didn't watch tonight's show because I would have tossed my dinner.

I completely agree with you Tony...America selected the least-talented contestant possible! OK, his audition was pretty good, but that's it...everything else was mediocre, at best, and often sub-par and always off-key. Yikes! America may have talent, but America certainly doesn't vote for the most talented finalist.

Boo...hiss...and boo-hiss. :(

People don't vote on talent on this show. They vote on the story. The female singer should have won hands down.

People don't vote on talent on this show. They vote on the story. The female singer should have won hands down.
Exactly. This is not really a talent competition. America voted for the most likeable guy, that's all.

The singer was good, but Terry Fator deserves the 20-million per year he is making in Vegas - he is that good.

The singer was pretty good, but AMG has always had an identity crisis. Are they a talent contest or are they a summertime version of American Idol? Personally, I really don't want to see any singers on AMG...they should apply for AI.

never said he wasn't good. I saw him in Vegas. Great show. I just didn't care for his finale.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)