Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Forget what you heard at Comic-Con: As of Wednesday, Chuck will not return to your television any sooner than next spring.

At the NBC executive panel, Angela Bromstad, the net's president of primetime, said that reports of an early return for Chuck have been somewhat exaggerated. Season 3 will run for 13 episodes beginning in March.

NBC: Chuck Won't Return Until March 2010 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

This is not good news.

I guess I'm going to have to buy the DVD's of season 1 & 2 and just watch them in the fall. Are there any hopes of them playing reruns of the end of season 2 to ramp back up to the Season 3 premier? maybe this will happen when the new fall NBC shows fail along with Leno(or Conan and Leno can go back to his old place).

They have an option for 9 more episodes so if one show fails they might bring it on sooner.

That sucks that they ran it short but I guess it is better than nothing at all. They must not have much faith in the show or something.

Forget what you heard at Comic-Con: As of Wednesday, Chuck will not return to your television any sooner than next spring.

At the NBC executive panel, Angela Bromstad, the net's president of primetime, said that reports of an early return for Chuck have been somewhat exaggerated. Season 3 will run for 13 episodes beginning in March.

NBC: Chuck Won't Return Until March 2010 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Stupid networks really know how to kill a show. The network brass reluctantly renewed Chuck... and now they'll put nails in its coffin. By March even die-hard fans will have forgotten about it and lost enthusiasm for the show and its characters.

This delay will, essentially, kill Chuck and the gang.

NBC doesn't appear to be making a lot of good decisions lately. With this Jay Leno thing, they're going to have a really big hole (1/3) in their schedule when it fails or is scaled back.

Well it is interesting from reading the other thread that they are actively shooting the new episodes of Chuck, and that the producers think Chuck will not be waiting for March. Perhaps they are first up to replace any show that fails early. I of course would love to see all 22 episodes (13 ordered 9 optioned) get made and shown this season.

Well it is interesting from reading the other thread that they are actively shooting the new episodes of Chuck, and that the producers think Chuck will not be waiting for March. Perhaps they are first up to replace any show that fails early. I of course would love to see all 22 episodes (13 ordered 9 optioned) get made and shown this season.

Well, it is good they are actively shooting. I just hope they don't wait so long to air Chuck that its fan base disappears.

They seem to be following CBS' lead with Jericho. :( :rant:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts