America's Got Talent Tonight

Max Fisher

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
New episodes for America's Got Talent are on tonight at 9.

This is Nick Cannon's first episode as the new host as well, looking forward to some more terrible acts.

I can't stand reality shows or American Idol, but I just love this show for some reason - ever since Day 1. I guess it's the fact the average Joe or Jane can get up on stage and take control or an audience or make a fool of themselves in a variety of ways.

I always enjoy this show also. I watched last night (started it a full hour in as there are so many darn commercials). I didn't really see anyone last night that was great. I saw a couple of ok ones, and a couple with good stories, but nothing great. I hope part 2 of the premier (tonight) has some more talent. Otherwise I'm going to be a bit disappointed.

Well the illusionist was pretty good, but not much else. I still don't see any really great ones.

He was definitely a fan favorite by by the end of the song.

New episode is on tomorrow night, I'm wondering if we're going to get to see any of the acts from this promo because some of those look pretty incredible.

Just like other talent shows (Dance, AI and AGT) I wish there was a place to see all (and I mean ALL) the auditions uncut. Every one of these networks have a half-dozen cable channels they could use to have a day-long or weekend marathon.

Houston we have a problem! Everyone was expecting that the gal wearing the red dress could sing. Too funny! Red granny with her lawn-mower balancing simpleton was a riot. Not a lot of latent, but still very enjoyable.

The chicken catcher sang well for a rank amateur. But the song he sang had no range and he was ever-so-slightly off key for most of the notes. Even with the precious few auditions this series has shown there have been much better singers this season so far.

I think most people were just amazed with how much better his performance was than what they were expecting. It's happened before.

Or you see people that are just there for entertainment value.

The chicken catcher sang well for a rank amateur. But the song he sang had no range and he was ever-so-slightly off key for most of the notes. Even with the precious few auditions this series has shown there have been much better singers this season so far.
He needs to polish his performance, but he does have potential - great job of singing from the heart. Plus, just like Susan Boyle everyone expected the "Chicken Catcher" to suck so when they discovered he could indeed sing the surprise made him sound all that much better. I see him doing well the next round, but he won't win the competition.

He needs to polish his performance, but he does have potential - great job of singing from the heart. Plus, just like Susan Boyle everyone expected the "Chicken Catcher" to suck so when they discovered he could indeed sing the surprise made him sound all that much better. I see him doing well the next round, but he won't win the competition.
Whether he goes on or not greatly depends upon song selection and if he nails it, IMO. He can't keep doing Garth Brooks covers. He needs to show range.

Neil Boyd, winner of last season's America's Got Talent, will be stopping by the Quantico PX on July 22nd. Eh, if I'm in the area I'll drop by. The last meet-and-greet I attended at Quantico was to see Tom Clancy...and get an autographed copy of the book he was currently schlocking. There was a huge line for Tom Clancy, but I have a feeling the crowd will be much, much, much smaller for this iteration.