An Actual Directv Subscriber Here

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I found from experience on a number of different forums that the majority of people who are happy with a satellite service, or anything for that matter, will not write in to say they are happy. However, the minority who are unhappy will always be writing in giving they the impression that there are many more unhappy people than there really are. I guess that's just how people are.

By the way, I'm a DirecTV customer since 1999 and am very happy with no complaints. Maybe that will help balance things out.

I know the faults of my provider...I also know that I look terrible in spandex, will never be 25 again, will never be confused with a male model, am a hack golfer, and I suffer from the curse of being a Philadelphia sports fan. I also would rather not spend my leisure time with people who enjoy pointing those things out to me every minute of the day.

Opinions are like hypodermic needles...sometimes you just don't want people to share them with you.

Have your opinions...share them on the E* Forums. Let us poor deluded lemmings with Directv go...

Arrrrrgh, a curse it is!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts