An update... Spoke with Elliott

hmmmmm

i guess someone is keeping up their web page.....

too bad eilliot has abandoned us. it still irks me that the original guy never kept and open-source, registration-free version ready to go. when facing shutdowns, threats, etc... release it. opps, sorry. what gets out on the net will never die (just like paris hiltons cell phone hacked records.....).
call-home server registrations are the bain of small companies. they should have predicted this whole mess.

but i digress.... as part of this small loyal group of followers, i say good job keeping up with the goings-on. Im going to pull my old registration key off my dead laptop, along with an older version, just to make sure.
although my biggest fear is my radio dying again. with a new radio ID.... my keys arent worth a darn.

So, I was a little bored tonight and I decided to look at the source for the present Time Trax page.

I'm not seeing any Google Ads on the page but there's code in the html for Google Adsense. Does anyone know a way to track down the owner of a Google Adsense account through their ID number? This page contains the Client ID of 8550723280244565. I can see the Google search insertion in the source but no ads.

The header keywords, description and meta tags don't reveal anything. They would be likely what the original page contained. Nothing unexpected there. The keywords has Scott MacLean's name in it. That's the only personal name it contains. No inclusion of Elliot Frutkin or Harry Schechter in the keyword list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts