Analog channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
Working on programming my dsr 922 and are there like no analog channels left so far haven't found any to tell if my vcrs module is working however when i push 9 it does tell me the nearest one G1 channel 1 but nothing there.:confused:

analog channels

AMC10 (135W)
9 V
10 H
19 V

G15 (133W)
5 H
11 H
12 V
17 H

ACM11 (131W)
7 V
13 V

G14 (125W)
5 H
6 V
9 H
14 V
17 H
22 V

G16 (99W)
16 V

bolded are subscription channels

analog channels

AMC10 (135W)
9 V
10 H
19 V

G15 (133W)
5 H
11 H
12 V
17 H

ACM11 (131W)
7 V
13 V

G14 (125W)
5 H
6 V
9 H
14 V
17 H
22 V

G16 (99W)
16 V

bolded are subscription channels

Hi, thanks for the list you wouldn't know by chance any free channels on W5 that are broadcasting all the time or have a name logo on the screen, i did a master reset and am getting ready to check the receiver now after 2 hours of sitting on G1 channel 3 to see if W5 shows up.

really?

When they were on KU I was able to get the music channels and BBTV with no subscription on the 905

Yup... My 920 didn't get any DCII channels 'till I subbed it a few days ago. The DC light came on and I had good quality but no pictures/sound (stayed on the "Can't find Channel, Continuing to search" screen) The subscription opened up the DMX channels, Blackbelt and several others, but not 'till it received hits on it's trip counter. They must have changed something during the switch to C-band. :rolleyes:...And to think how much time I wasted with that darned DSR-410!:eek:

Yup... My 920 didn't get any DCII channels 'till I subbed it a few days ago. The DC light came on and I had good quality but no pictures/sound (stayed on the "Can't find Channel, Continuing to search" screen) The subscription opened up the DMX channels, Blackbelt and several others, but not 'till it received hits on it's trip counter. They must have changed something during the switch to C-band. :rolleyes:...And to think how much time I wasted with that darned DSR-410!:eek:

Well found 1or 2 analogs but lookis like i have some tuning work to do cannot even get G5 at all tried adjusting dish side to side but didn't help made it worse so going to re adjust tommorow, but i'm thinking it's possible my feedhorn could be off centered as far as the center piece that slides in and out, feedhorn had wasp,bee's and bird's nest in there so going to get my laser pointer out that slides onto the feedhorn throat to see if it's off centered.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)