Analog transmissions?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Brct203

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 24, 2016
Connecticut
Does anyone know of any analog broadcast or feeds over satellite that can be received in North America?

I know C-Span is still on 131W (I received it last fall). And more recently I saw a couple of posts that talked about some lottery feeds. One guy was talking of 97W C-band and the other guy, I think he was talking of Ku feed

has anyone seen those channels or feeds and would have more details?

I've noticed some unusual stuff around 11748H on 95W on satsignature. Instead of the usual arch, the spectrum is triangular, a bit reminiscent of the shape of analog signals (but it's not "dancing" around).

anyway, just curious to see if there's still anything i can tune in with the old box...

I have actually been watching Cspan the last couple days. I also would be interested in any stray Analog feeds.

I have actually been watching Cspan the last couple days. I also would be interested in any stray Analog feeds.
Lyngsat still lists some analog on 111W Anik F2 C-Band, I have never tried to see if those still existed - I doubt they do. As we all know, Lyngsat is not always up to date (not a criticism though, it's a great site and those things are always a moving target).

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)