ANGEL PITCHER KILLED IN CRASH!!!

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
OMFG!!!! Reports here are that Nick Adenhardt was the victim of a drunken driver crash last night in Fullerton, CA!!! I am shocked beyond belief!!!!!

OMFG!!!! Reports here are that Nick Adenhardt was the victim of a drunken driver crash last night in Fullerton, CA!!! I am shocked beyond belief!!!!!

OMG, this is awful news!

I'm so sorry KCK and all Angels fans! :(

My condolences to this young man's family...................so sad! :(

He pitched a brilliant game and now he's gone! I am in tears here, guys! I just called my co-workers and as word is spreading we are all like zombies. As soona s I can control myself I am heading to the Angels offices to be with the "family".

Please pray for us all...especially his fine family. He was a beautiful person. Now gone at the hands of a drunk!

Who cares about the '09 season now...It's all yours, BlackHitachi!

Please pray for us all...especially his fine family. He was a beautiful person. Now gone at the hands of a drunk!

My prayers are with you and all of the Angels family, my friend! :(

Another bright light dimmed by some jackass drunk driver.....it just INFURIATES me to no end!!! :mad:

He pitched a brilliant game and now he's gone! I am in tears here, guys! I just called my co-workers and as word is spreading we are all like zombies. As soona s I can control myself I am heading to the Angels offices to be with the "family".

Who cares about the '09 season now...It's all yours, BlackHitachi!
My condolences.:( Wow this is not right at all!! My thoughts and prayers to the family's and the fans!!!! This is awful news!

Angels Pitcher Among 3 Killed in Fullerton Hit-Run

From local LA News.....

Los Angeles -- Angels rookie pitcher Nick Adenhart, 22, was among three people killed in a crash at a Fullerton intersection early Thursday.

Adenhart, another man and a woman were all killed, and another man was critically injured, in a three-vehicle crash blamed on a motorist who ran a red light at a Fullerton intersection, police said. Besides Adenhart, one of the other people who was also killed was also part of the Angels organization.

Authorities withheld the names of the dead for hours, pending family notification.

Police said the driver of a minivan who was blamed for the crash fled the scene on foot but was arrested a short time later on suspicion of hit-and-run. A passenger who remained in the minivan suffered minor injuries, Brower said.

The crash occurred at East Orangethorpe Avenue and South Lemon Street around 12:20 a.m., said Fullerton police Lt. Doug Cave.

Cave said two of the vehicles -- one traveling on Lemon, the other on Orangethorpe -- crashed in the intersection. A third vehicle, which was stopped in the intersection, was struck in the accident but sustained only minor damage and its driver was not hurt, Cave said.

Witnesses said a minivan ran a red light and collided with a silver Mitsubishi occupied by four people, said Fullerton police Lt. Craig Brower.

The Mitsubishi slammed into a light pole. A man and a woman in the Mitsubishi died at the scene, Brower said.

Two other men in the Mitsubishi were transported in critical condition to UC Irvine Medical Center, where one man died, he said.

Traffic was routed around the area, and the intersection remained closed after daybreak, Brower said.

Angels Pitcher Among 3 Killed in Fullerton Hit-Run | NBC Los Angeles

ESPN is reporting that three people were killed in the three car crash. Another person is in critical condition in intensive care. :(

I was reading about him on MLB.com and last nights game when it came across FOX LA and ch 389.I thought I misread something then the story came across on tv. Very sad in deed !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)