Angle Calculation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jim "Spot" Beam

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
Southern Ohio
I did the angle calculation for Cband prime C only and also KU only both came back with same elevations.

Is that correct?

I want to hit G1 to do a master reset on 4DTV to sub on W5 (not selectable hence the master reset).

6' solid 1.8, old style circular mount from sadoun (not the polar mount).

Any help for aiming at single Cband sats from Lat 39.6 Lon 84.1?

Thanks

Last edited:
The elevation is the the same to the satellite. The apparent elevation of the dish's face will be below the satellites elevation, because on an offset dish, the actual beam is offset degrees above the dish face elevation. On a prime focus dish there is no offset.

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One night I came home drunk and stuck the car keys in the door. It started up and I got it around the corner where a a cop pulled me over. He asked where I lived? I said "Here." -- Steven Wright

I love Galaxy 11 C! Need to get 133 to update 4DTV for a Master Reset. I want to subscribe on W5 after the new year.

Does anyone know of a strong transponder there? I didn't see one in the Strong Transponder C Band issue. Manually pointing 6' is tricky.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.