This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

anik F3 118.8 W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

omardjcu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
can some one tell me if the satellite 118.8 anik F3 stil working because i can not get signal , i can get 116.8W and 123W , thank

Works great here - even on my hail damaged Paraclipse.

i don't know what it is the problem because i can get 55W,58W,87W,91W,95W,99.2W,101W,103W,107.3W,113W,116.8W,121W,123W but this satelite i use to get whit 4 FT them i get one 6 ft because the signal was low them i get one 10 ft because was imposible to get back this 118.8 w , i'm in montreal quebec and i have total vu off the sky from the top of my bilding, thank

3920H has been coming and going in western michigan. They also changed the PIDS about a week ago.

Looks like it's gone for now. I tried another blind scan - found 5 new transponders but no Fusion mux. I hope it comes back since the wife prefers the east coast feeds because of the earlier program times.

ok guys i think is my lucky day because i get home from work and i give it a try and it work and i get 95 % in my nano2, so finaly i get my 10 ft tune and working and traking the all arc from 55W to 123W i will try the circular satellite on the est. thank

maybe they were thinking of adding more channels to the TP and jacked up the s/r
then decided against it and they're back to the original s/r they used when they started there

Interesting that they'd be gone for so many hours. They must be using an alternate transmission method for whatever reason. Anyway, I wish Azteca at 121W C-band would quit coming and going, also. Are they experimenting with other delivery methods (i.e. fiber)?

Grr, turned out to be a antenna pointing problem for Azteca on 121W. I thought that I had this KTI pointing problem resolved but apparently not. Interesting that the other 121W transponders were fine, though. Maybe I'll get something going on this this weekend.

I was only able to semi get a couple of channels on that bird when I had my 10ft exclusively for C Band. Now not even a blimp, that footprint is not kind to those of us way south of the Rio Grande

Status
Please reply by conversation.