Anniversary PPV Coupon doesn't work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

all4naught

Original poster
Oct 18, 2005
I have a strange problem,

In August I received a flyer from DirecTV in the mail that said as a "customer appreciation gift" I was entitled to three PPV movies (3.99 variety). To redeem the movie credits, I was given an 800 number to call to punch in my account number and the movie titles. Then, I was to receive a credit on my account in 6-8 weeks.

So, I watched a few movies and then called the number...but it would only accept 1 PPV movie for credit...not three. So, I called customer service and they acted as though they had never even heard of this flyer! To make a long story short...I have yet to receive any credits on my account for 3 movies I watched for "free." (even the one I called in.) And when I call customer service, they are confused by the 800 number and believe that I have a coupon form to fill out and mail in.

Did anyone else get one of these? I'm just wondering if I am the only one who is running into this odd problem...

I have received a few coupons good for a movie in my monthly bill, but have yet to use them.
They tell you to deduct the cost of the movies from your bill and mail the coupon in with your check.

But, like I said, I haven't used any yet to verify they work. (they came in the bill so I would not think there would be any trouble.)

Jimbo

I got one of those and I think it said that you had to call the number after each movie (fine print) so that might be why it is not working...I have not used my yet so I can't say for sure.
Steve

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)