Another Coolsat 5k question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SATisfied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Lineboro, MD
I know that all the channels that appear in any channel list gets there by scanning the sat, but is it possible to just add a channel manually?

there is a trick. Iceberg showed me how to do it sometime ago. Make a search and look for it!!

There are 3 nets on 110 ku that won't scan in, and they are ITC....I have two of them. What I did was scan the tp, and it only gave me two scrambled channels. I then edited the pids and I got Fox and ABC. CBS is still available, but I don't have a third scrambled channel to edit the pids on. That's what I don't know how to do. How to get a third channel entered into that tp that I can then edit and get it, so to speak.

Channelmaster is the only way then

With the ones you are talking about the trick above wont work (just tried) ;)
You are limited to the # of channels the transponder scans in

Channelmaster is the only way then

With the ones you are talking about the trick above wont work (just tried) ;)
You are limited to the # of channels the transponder scans in

Oh yeah....I almost forgot about Channelmaster....I've not tried it with the Coolsat yet. Thanks.

I downloaded CM and was able to add the new channel, although it took a little trial & error....my first attempt wiped out all my channels. I tried it again this time using the export wizard with the coolsat setting, and it worked perfectly. I was also able to move some of my sats that were out of order as well. Thanks for the tip!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts