Another Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nosbod

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 1, 2011
Blind River Ontario
Hi everybody, I've been away for a while spent the winter in Texas and just arrive home today. I had a little surprise when I got home, my 10 foot and 12 foot dish must of been doing the wild thing because there was a 8 foot dish on my door step.

The dish is a unimesh I think and is in remarkable good shape with mount, star trak 15 degree LNB nose cone etc. Unfornaturely the von wies actuator is seized but can be replaced for a reasonable price. I've taken the dish apart and have it stored. There is no pole with the dish, and I kept most of the bolts.

I don't need another dish, as stated I have a 10 and 12 foot with 36 inch KU. I live in Blind River Ontario which is about an hour and a half from Sault Saint Marie Michigan. I would like to get rid of the dish if any one is interested providing it is going to a good home and is going to be used for what it was designed for. So if any one is interested it might be worth the drive let me know.

Thanks

What could they say. It has no value, I don,t think BUB,s are band in the US. One can always call customs and see what they say.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun what's up ? moved to Houston TX no more ebay sales

Need to Wipe Openbox s9 Completely of Channels and Memory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)