Another Horrible Install?!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
5:30pm...THEY'RE HERE....
I about died when someone pulled up the driveway.
They are totally relocating the dish to the roof, which is better for me - I can climb up there if I have to :) Old dish was WAY up high on telephone pole. This guy says that if new HD dish sways at all it'll throw it off.

Guess they are sending another guy to assist (HE is running behind). If I didnt just have surgery today, I'd post pictures about the install - not that diff. IMO. Like I said in 2000 when we moved here, we did it ourselves, but when we upgraded a few years later, tech moved dish UP the pole like 15 more feet.

YAY! I'm so excited...this is really happening!

5:30pm...THEY'RE HERE....
I about died when someone pulled up the driveway.
They are totally relocating the dish to the roof, which is better for me - I can climb up there if I have to :) Old dish was WAY up high on telephone pole. This guy says that if new HD dish sways at all it'll throw it off.

Guess they are sending another guy to assist (HE is running behind). If I didnt just have surgery today, I'd post pictures about the install - not that diff. IMO. Like I said in 2000 when we moved here, we did it ourselves, but when we upgraded a few years later, tech moved dish UP the pole like 15 more feet.

YAY! I'm so excited...this is really happening!

Making progress...the 2nd guy showed! (hes changing splitter in the baesment - claimed it was "an old 6x8") whatever that is.

The dish is STAYING on the pole after much debate (the guy argued with himself-he wanted the roof & dishpointer gun thingy-said to stay on pole) LOL:D

He seems to know what hes doing, hes doing my install and walking someone through theirs on the phone. What a champ :up

Making progress...the 2nd guy showed! (hes changing splitter in the baesment - claimed it was "an old 6x8") whatever that is.

The dish is STAYING on the pole after much debate (the guy argued with himself-he wanted the roof & dishpointer gun thingy-said to stay on pole) LOL:D

He seems to know what hes doing, hes doing my install and walking someone through theirs on the phone. What a champ :up

OMG! so I'm all installed....everything lined up....no problem.
UGH!!! ALL my programming changed. Had to call Dtv to correct it.

All set now though!!! YAY!!!!
And tech hung out while I was on phone to make sure it was corrected. :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts