Another rabbit in C. Dolan's hat?

I just find it curious I am noticing commercials on Voom for the Voom 21 HD channels and programing. Don't remember seeing those types of commercials in the past. Were they there and I just did not see them or is something brewing?

I've been a D* sub for a while, and I've always thought about making the jump to V*, at least untill the plug was pulled, reinserted, and pulled again. I honestly hope that you guys are right and Dolan does pull a rabbit out of his hat, but even if he does, who's to say that it will stick this time?

I've seen them in the past but they have been more prevalent over the past month. I heard one this weekend talking about May programming. I know that advertising was purchased or whatever prior to Voom's demise.

If C. DOlan has another rabbitt in his hat, then I have another ball in my sac. :eek:

Cablevision just raised their bid for Adelphia to 17.1 all cash versus Comcast and Time with cash and stock. What will the judge decide? Is C Dolan still alive with his Voom 21 Channels?

Indy,

I appreciate your enthusiasm and your obvious desire for Voom to continue, but I think you’re grasping at straws, at best… Voom as a SAT provider is done.

JoeP...I think everyone realizes that....but we are now hoping that someone either picks up the V21 or another "Voom-type provider" rises from the ashes....

joep said:
Indy,

I appreciate your enthusiasm and your obvious desire for Voom to continue, but I think you’re grasping at straws, at best… Voom as a SAT provider is done.

I can accept that Voom is done. I am talking rabbits here!

What's this? A couple of rabbit ears I see showing out the top of Chuck's hat? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)