Another NoCall NoShow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
droolman7 said:
guess what happened today? a 4th reschedule. figures huh? im SUPPOSE to have another appt tomm, but we'll see. im anxious for #5 lol.

where are you at? What was the reason for resh.?

droolman7 said:
im not pissed at voom about this. its installs inc that keep screwing me. the guy i talked to flat out told me that my definition of overnight isnt the same as there definition as overnight. im sure if it could...my jaw woulda hit the ground when i heard that. after fighting for gawd knows how many hours with them, they agreed to overnighting the equipment, which i dont believe. so here i go on my fourth install appt for tomm. im sure ill see #5 or even #6...possibly #7.

I do have to say i am lucky though since i run a store here in town and i have people that can stay there and run it while i come home and wait. i feel bad for the people that have to loose a day of work to be jerked around by these ass's. ill post what happens tomm. like i said im sure a #5 is in sight.

Don't worry. I had five appointments (not reschedules, but no show-up) and one more follow-up. Was also kind of upset. But now I am a happy Voomer for 8 months. :D

droolman7 said:
guess what happened today? a 4th reschedule. figures huh? im SUPPOSE to have another appt tomm, but we'll see. im anxious for #5 lol.

Man, they have got to get these install problems under control if they have any plans on staying in business. How can you entice new customers to sign up when all they hear is that their install has a good chance of turning into a nightmare that will require them to miss multiple days of work so they can sit at home hoping someone will show up do install the equipment.
I just hope you can get your install done without any more problems.
VoOm is nice to have, but sometimes you just have to ask, "how much trouble is it worth?" That question is what will keep new customers away.
VoOm has great picture quality and pretty good programing, the install problems are the only drawback of their service.

well well well. what do you know.....#5 today and ANOTHER no install. they are telling me to wait until monday to see what they can do about it. pure BS. I hope installs inc burns in hell. no reason they cant get there sh*t together and quit lying to me day after day. if they just would admit they are sacks of crap and dont know what they are doing, all would be fine.

im on the phone with them now and they are saying nothing they can do about it, i just have to wait it out. im waiting on some sort of supervisor now. like thats gonna help, hasnt yet this week. here is installs inc manegement phone # 888-490-4321. call em if anything happens to you.

ok now they are saying its vooms fault. so i am to call them. here i go.

im so anxiously awaiting install #6 now. its a daily part of my life that im really looking forward to. ok the voom people arent helping much. they cant offer me anything since im already getting vavavoom for free for 2 months, which probably wont happen cause they cant ship my equipment properly. ok they offered me a free receiver so i can have 3. big whoop.

ok heres my plan. no show on monday means i go back to directv. cause 6 no installs is stupid. and voom did own up to not approving my overnited equipment. so now i blame them for all this along with installs inc, but i want installs inc to still burn in hell for lying to me this whole time to cover there ass's. poor customer service and the thing that sucks the most...the dont even act like they care!

ill update on monday.

droolman7, if you are willing to take one more crack at things, you might want to send an email to wilth@optonline.net

He's a VoOm VP of engineering, and he has actively intervened is many of the more screwed up cases to get them resolved in a timely manner.

Good luck! Vicki

droolman7 said:
well well well. what do you know.....#5 today and ANOTHER no install. they are telling me to wait until monday to see what they can do about it. pure BS. I hope installs inc burns in hell. no reason they cant get there sh*t together and quit lying to me day after day. if they just would admit they are sacks of crap and dont know what they are doing, all would be fine.

im on the phone with them now and they are saying nothing they can do about it, i just have to wait it out. im waiting on some sort of supervisor now. like thats gonna help, hasnt yet this week. here is installs inc manegement phone # 888-490-4321. call em if anything happens to you.

ok now they are saying its vooms fault. so i am to call them. here i go.

im so anxiously awaiting install #6 now. its a daily part of my life that im really looking forward to. ok the voom people arent helping much. they cant offer me anything since im already getting vavavoom for free for 2 months, which probably wont happen cause they cant ship my equipment properly. ok they offered me a free receiver so i can have 3. big whoop.

ok heres my plan. no show on monday means i go back to directv. cause 6 no installs is stupid. and voom did own up to not approving my overnited equipment. so now i blame them for all this along with installs inc, but i want installs inc to still burn in hell for lying to me this whole time to cover there ass's. poor customer service and the thing that sucks the most...the dont even act like they care!

ill update on monday.

did you send a email to that email address that i sent you if so send another another one and let him know that they miss you install again.

tyork

yes i did. he sent an email and said he was sorry for the mixup. seemed kind of like a form letter. and i sent it after the no show today. and of course they said theyd get right back to me about it. of course they didnt. im sure monday will be another no show.

droolman7 said:
yes i did. he sent an email and said he was sorry for the mixup. seemed kind of like a form letter. and i sent it after the no show today. and of course they said theyd get right back to me about it. of course they didnt. im sure monday will be another no show.
I'm hoping you won't need my further encouragement...since TYORK usually manages to get the job done with her suggestions, but if you have another no show on Monday...and you did try TYORK's email suggestion...I really hope you'll try one last shot with Wilt Hildebrand's email.

If you can succeed in getting installed, I doubt you'll regret it :) , but I heartily support your position that IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD, NO MATTER WHOSE FAULT IT MAY BE!!! :no

I'll be hoping that either email to TYORK's suggested address or Wilt Hildebrand's address will get you going! :D

droolman7 said:

droolman7,
as long as you give him your name and phone number i can tell you he will see what the problem is and he will get back to you asap.

tyork

TYORK said:
droolman7,
as long as you give him your name and phone number i can tell you he will see what the problem is and he will get back to you asap.

tyork

Hey T,
I emailed that address you gave me last week and never got a reply. Still waiting on installer #3 to call me to set up an appointment for the OTA upgrade. I'm getting to the point that I am just going to buy and install the thing myself.
With such a lousy installation network it's no wonder VoOm is in the dumper.

well monday has come and gone pretty much. i would be loving my voom right now if i had it. so #7 has been scheduled. i dont know why i do this. anyways....that N guy from installs inc called me today. told me to wait till tomm to see what happens. lotta help there. stay tuned for my adventure stories tommorow kiddies.

uboatcmdr said:
Hey T,
I emailed that address you gave me last week and never got a reply. Still waiting on installer #3 to call me to set up an appointment for the OTA upgrade. I'm getting to the point that I am just going to buy and install the thing myself.
With such a lousy installation network it's no wonder VoOm is in the dumper.

send him another email let him know that you still have no heard from the installer .

droolman7 said:
well monday has come and gone pretty much. i would be loving my voom right now if i had it. so #7 has been scheduled. i dont know why i do this. anyways....that N guy from installs inc called me today. told me to wait till tomm to see what happens. lotta help there. stay tuned for my adventure stories tommorow kiddies.

Like I said the other day, I would have tried to call Dolan himself after the first no-show. You get what you put up with.

Don't have time tonight to read specifics from the last couple of days on posts here...but had put my "screaming about my install" on a lower priority since my last contact about it on 3/8. Sorry...real life just keeps intruding, and has taken precendence right now.

The upshot of my (not very pretty, so far...twice!) current install history is that prior to my getting back in the saddle to resume trying to get a good re-install (screaming time I had already scheduled for this morning)...I got a call early this AM from John Wrucks at Installs, Inc.

He had tried to help me resolve my issues before I cancelled last summer. I am currently scheduled for 3/18 PM, with a current, confidence that the dish and OTA upgrade needed will be there. :)

The subsequent failure of a successful install last summer was not John's fault...it had to do more with my time constraints (planning for and taking a month out of country) plus what I term "bad" installers.

I posted about John's help here...http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=19561 and if you want to go back to the beginning of my install, it starts here http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?p=115879#post115879 Hope I linked and referenced enough after that post that you can track the story, if you're interested in following...but if I didn't...just let me know, and I'll post further links.

When I asked if he was the same "John" I spoke with last summer, he told me he was, but that he had since gotten a promotion (I didn't ask the circumstances), and said he has a little more pull now...

I'm hoping his promotion, the pre-emptive call to me, and someone's current recognition of the problems that have dogged VoOm previously (exemplified fairly well in my particular case) may... in some small part...have had root in this prior post, and that thes things may exemplify the direction VoOm is now heading towards. :)

I'm also hoping the current installation company doesn't let us both down! I'll post again...warts and all...when I have resolution! Ever hopeful, :) Vicki

Go get'm, Vicki! And good luck Friday!

Vicki said:
Don't have time tonight to read specifics from the last couple of days on posts here...but had put my "screaming about my install" on a lower priority since my last contact about it on 3/8. Sorry...real life just keeps intruding, and has taken precendence right now.

The upshot of my (not very pretty, so far...twice!) current install history is that prior to my getting back in the saddle to resume trying to get a good re-install (screaming time I had already scheduled for this morning)...I got a call early this AM from John Wrucks at Installs, Inc.

He had tried to help me resolve my issues before I cancelled last summer. I am currently scheduled for 3/18 PM, with a current, confidence that the dish and OTA upgrade needed will be there. :)

The subsequent failure of a successful install last summer was not John's fault...it had to do more with my time constraints (planning for and taking a month out of country) plus what I term "bad" installers.

I posted about John's help here...http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=19561 and if you want to go back to the beginning of my install, it starts here http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?p=115879#post115879 Hope I linked and referenced enough after that post that you can track the story, if you're interested in following...but if I didn't...just let me know, and I'll post further links.

When I asked if he was the same "John" I spoke with last summer, he told me he was, but that he had since gotten a promotion (I didn't ask the circumstances), and said he has a little more pull now...

I'm hoping his promotion, the pre-emptive call to me, and someone's current recognition of the problems that have dogged VoOm previously (exemplified fairly well in my particular case) may... in some small part...have had root in this prior post, and that thes things may exemplify the direction VoOm is now heading towards. :)

I'm also hoping the current installation company doesn't let us both down! I'll post again...warts and all...when I have resolution! Ever hopeful, :) Vicki

Enjoying HDTV under cloudy but where's the rain? Seattle skies, Gill

well.....guess who is FINALLY VoOming?

ME!

hehe...after 7 reschedules....all hooked up and looking good on both hdtv's.

yeah VoOm for getting me goin FINALLY lol.

droolman7 said:

ME!

Great! I'm happy things are working fine for you droolman. In the meantime I am still waiting for dingus #3 (third installer assigned to this one workorder) to call me to set up time for the OTA antenna upgrade.
First they make you go through hell to get the system installed, missing appointment after appointment. When their OTA antenna doesn't do the job they offer you an upgrade. And the hell starts over again with a few more missed appointments. If they are going to hump me like a prom queen I sure wish they would at least buy me a nice flowery corsage. Actually I just wish they would be honest and tell me they can't get the job done, knock a few bucks off my bill each month to compansate me for my troubles and then I will buy the right antenna and install it myself (the correct way).

droolman7 said:

ME!

glad to here you get hook up finally

tyork

Trying to get that VOOM experience

I was originally scheduled for a March 12 installation, ~930AM I get a phone call from the installer (Adant Wireless-Chicago Metro), I need to reschedule, the techs got the flu can't make it out, so I agree for the March 19th window (8am-12pm). Hmmn it's 1PM no show, and no answer. Is this a sign not to go with VOOM? Help me out voomers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts