Yet another unhappy customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JIFFLAND

Original poster
Feb 7, 2005
Toledo, Oh
I have trying to work out an issue with my Voom installation, and the fact that a month after the original installation I am still having problems with both sides of the install, the HD/Dig. and the locals (see thread in yahoogroups) I guess after a month of nothing but problems, missed appointments, and poor customer service, it is time to hang up any hope that it is going to get better. I probably should have listened to the first install sub contractor when he said that for every voom they install they are unhooking them just as fast. That could be why they are missing installations, they are busy unhooking the systems a month later. Voom should have no problem making money, they are charging 250.00 early termination charges for there bad installs, piss poor customer service and rude supervisors. I guess it is time to welcome back direct tv. Wouldn't touch dish, they just bought this nightmare. I have tried to get a manager on the phone, good luck, they are supposed to call me back 2 times, still waiting.

This is what killed VOOM!

Not the service, or the content or anything else....

PISS POOR installations
Bad Billing practices
CSRS that know less than nothing.

Sometimes outsourcing is NOT a good thing. It never works as well as you expect

Tell them you live in Toledo...it will make all the difference. Sorry about your frustration. I had a great install and also follow-up service was more than I expected. I have other issues with VOOM but that was not one of them. Hope you can work it out.

Jiffland - I'm not sure if you've seen it, but Wilt replied to you in the yahoo! Voom group wanting to get your info. He has a track record of getting these things taken care of.

Sorry to hear of your troubles and good luck,

Doug

:) UPDATE
I just got off the phone with voom's corp. office and I can say that there are people at that level that do care, unfortunately it has gone beyond fixing for me. But for the next guy who needs help, and cant get it at the csr level, be persistent, and do what it takes to get to the people who make the things happen. Unless we post our problems there is no way for voom to fix them. Thanks to Wilt, and Tammy at voom for caring. Thanks to all of you who tried to help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)