Another Voom installation success

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bbqman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2004
Alvin, Texas
I just had my installation finished today. The installer knew what he was doing and very professional about the install. He was in and gone in 2 hours. :D Everything seems to be working along with all my ota channels as well. By the way, this was just a single box install.

ChetK said:
In what city are you located? Who was your installer?
I live just south of Houston, Tx. The installer works for Digital Direct. I noticed a little red push and the contrast needed to be adjusted on the new stb. So far everything seems to be working.

Stan

Well Stan, it looks like folks around Houston are doing pretty well with Voom. I'm up in Spring and my installation went as well as yours (mine only took about an hour though ;)). Enjoy Vooming.

My install was yesterday. I live a rocks throw from the Kemah Boardwalk. I get every local channel EXCEPT 13 (ABC). Not sure what I want to do about it. This may sound stupid but I'm going to wait until we get a blue sky day to see if it helps any. 13 is the furthest away from me at 35 miles. The rest are in the mid-high 20 mile range.

Install was smooth and the installer was great. His name was Victor and he's also from Digital Direct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts