Answers to your Hopper Questions

Are you asking me this or are you asking Dish?

If you were talking to me...I was just making a general observation. I think you and I have a similar opinion on that Dish should allow more Hoppers than Joeys if requested.

You are a very valuable resource to this forum...would never be picking on you. That would be bad for my karma. LOL :D

Coach Knight said:
If you were talking to me...I was just making a general observation. I think you and I have a similar opinion on that Dish should allow more Hoppers than Joeys if requested.

You are a very valuable resource to this forum...would never be picking on you. That would be bad for my karma. LOL :D

Thanks. I love to help.

Hall said:
What I mean is to get around this apparent restriction of allowing a Hopper-only installation. Many have been told they must also have a Joey. So, play along and order a Hopper and a Joey or two Hoppers and two Joeys. Have the installer leave the Joeys in his/her truck. Do NOT hook them up, activate them, etc.

Yeah it doesn't work that way. Unless the work order is modified, it can't be closed and activated unless all units on that work order are activated. Not to mention the nightmare of having a Joey that's assigned to you floating around on a tech's van that he can't do anything with and that you're financially responsible for.

Probably best to have it on your account for a while and then call to deactivate it and send back to Dish. That may work.
That makes a lot of sense.

If Dish is serious about their reasoning for 1 joey per hopper being related to marketing and not financial, then any customer dropping a joey is fully informed of the changes. (since they are actively deciding to make that change)

Although i don't expect Dish to be that flexible for at least a few months. Who wants to be the guinea pig?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)