Answers to your Hopper Questions

If insatlling in a MDU and their is only one line per dwelling going in, what would be the best way to install each unit from a central dish? Most MDU's don't want dishes or exterior wall drillings done for each unit.
Mike

If insatlling in a MDU and their is only one line per dwelling going in, what would be the best way to install each unit from a central dish? Most MDU's don't want dishes or exterior wall drillings done for each unit.
Mike

You can either have the node at the lock box where the cable goes to the unit, or you an use a stacker/destacker and put the node inside the unit. It really depends on how the wiring is configured.

The use of the SPELL CHECKER makes posts more enjoyable for everyone!

But, I thought the gutters were part of the lease on my house?

OH! WAIT! I see, there are several line items on my home rental receipt:

Basic Monthly Residence Rental: $1250.00 per month
Running Water Pipe to water main: $125.00 per month
Air rights to connect electricity from house to poll in alley: $45.00 per month
Gutters: $12.00 per month, per down spout
Storm Windows: $32.50 per window
Roofing Shingles: $99.99 per 10 foot square area, per month
Window Glass: $15.00 per window
Use of garage: $325.00 per month, per vehicle

WOW! This looks just like my DISH statement!

LOL,Now we just have to teach your spell checker the difference between "poll" and "pole",JK

I've heard alot of talk on the website about the OTA. I understand what it does, but what are the advantages to me for getting one. I live in the North Georgia area

I've heard alot of talk on the website about the OTA. I understand what it does, but what are the advantages to me for getting one. I live in the North Georgia area

For locals that are not carried by Dish and the locals sub-channels. Also, supposedly, an added tuner if locals can be received OTA.

For locals that are not carried by Dish and the locals sub-channels. Also, supposedly, an added tuner if locals can be received OTA.

Dish carried the big 5 (NBC, CBS,ABC, PBS and Fox) for the most part. In many areas each carries one or more subchannels. Usually at least one is a local weather channel. PBS usually as one or more. There others that carry oldies (MeTV) or Cool TV. And if you are lucky enough tp be close enough to another cities transmitters, you can watch those channels. Up here Rochester is my Dish local channels, however I can also receive all of the Syracuse NY stations.

He said he did not have one, so was trying to inform him that indeed, he does, whether he is employing it or not.