Antenna TV Coming to Red River, Sinclair, Other Stations

couple folks reported that in the Red River Valley 10-2 (KBRR Thief River Falls, MN) and 15-2 (KVRR Fargo) lit up but just audio right now

Unknown about the others
KJRR 7-2 (Jamestown), KNRR 12-2 (Pembina), KDLT 46-2 (Sioux Falls) or KQDS 21-2 (Duluth, MN)

KBRR .2 is up so would think the other RR transmitters also have it. (YAY!)
(no rotor with a BIG antenna any more so cant swing around to check Pembina KNRR)
KDLT was the contact address for questions on the KVRR-Antenna page so would surmise it's got it.

Reactions: BM10K
KBRR .2 is up so would think the other RR transmitters also have it. (YAY!)
(no rotor with a BIG antenna any more so cant swing around to check Pembina KNRR)
KDLT was the contact address for questions on the KVRR-Antenna page so would surmise it's got it.
Is it just audio or did they add the video too?

most TV stations have a meaning as to what their call letters mean. Could be the original owner, the location of the station, the affiliation or when pronounced it makes a word (like KARE 11)

Here are a few I know from my area

Birmingham

6 FOX - WBRC - Bell Radio Corporation (former owner, started WBRC radio in 1924)

10 PBS - WBIQ - Birmingham Intelligence Quotient (all 9 Alabama Public Television stations end in "IQ" AIQ, BIQ, CIQ, Etc..)

13 NBC - WVTM - Vulcan (statue in B'ham) Times Mirror (formerly WAPI - Alabama Polytechnic Institute)

21 CW - WTTO - Television Twenty One

42 CBS - WIAT - It's About Time (formerly WBMG - BirMinGham)

58/33/40 ABC - WBMA - BaMA

68 MY - WABM - Were Alabama's Best Movies

7/23 IND - WVUA - Voice of the University of Alabama

Huntsville

15 CW - WHDF - Huntsville Decatur Florence (formerly WOWL station owner collected stuffed owls)

19 CBS - WHNT - HuNTsville

25 PBS - WHIQ - Huntsville Intelligence Quotient

31 ABC - WAAY - (way with extra "A")

48 NBC - WAFF - American Family's Finest (former owner)

Tupelo/Columbus

4 CBS - WCBI - Columbus Bernie Imes (former owner)

9 NBC/ABC - WTVA - Tennessee Valley Authority (Tupelo was first city electrified by TVA)

someone at KTUL got a little ahead of themselves and changed the guide listings to Antenna TV this week for 8.3, although RTV is still airing. KTUL is just ignoring the comments on their facebook and website about it.

I see on TitanTV has the following for the Red River stations and AntennaTV
KVRR Fargo 15-2
KNRR Pembina 12-2

nothing for KBRR Thief River Falls/Grand Forks or KJRR Jamestown
zap2it has nothing for any of the K_RR stations

1912230_1061413737212325_3772490853680394924_n.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)