antenna tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sure that belongs here but probably not. Their distribution method is OTA only.

If it is added, it would most likely be as a subchannel from a particular region, not as a national channel. There are very few added as subchannels, though.

DirecTV carries bounce as a national channel..no different than antenna tv

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What channel is Bounce? I have never heard of (or see in my guide) Bounce TV. It is locally 40-3 and 20-4 for me, but not an actual directv channel.

To get Antenna TV on your directv guide, you have to have a local affiliate of Antenna TV, and live within OTA range of it. Get the Directv AM21 tuner and attach it to your antenna and receiver (it's very easy). This will put it on your guide. You can DVR it, pause it, etc, like a normal Directv channel. If your local Antenna TV station is not in the database, it is possible to force it on from another market, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Bounce TVs website doesn't list it as being available on D*. I didn't see it in the guide at all.

M E TV is another good one if you can find it OTA. Great to see all those shows I grew up on...

M E TV is another good one if you can find it OTA. Great to see all those shows I grew up on...
That is part of our locals here in the Chicago area with D*. With no need for OTA, it's an affiliate to WCIU Ch 26 and as a subchannel OTA.
I think AntennaTV is a subchannel to WGN here.

That is part of our locals here in the Chicago area with D*.
reason is its a -1 (main) station in Chicago. It is low powered but I'm sure Weigel did some good negotiating (as in carry this or you dont get our other full powered stations) to get it on there. Even Dish carries it

DirecTV carries bounce as a national channel..no different than antenna tv

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Can you tell us which channel Bounce or antenna tv is on?

Can you tell us which channel Bounce or antenna tv is on?

its not. If you do a search on the directv guide (like you would do for a show) and type in bounce you get no channel results. If you type in say espn it will show in the search espn 206

i tried that (and unlike juan i actually have directv...not "access to it")

Those are national channels that happen to be on some subchannels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)