Any Analog?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greg Mueller

Munich Oktoberfest
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Datil, NM
Are there still any analog channels on C-Band that are in the clear or have the all gone digital?
How bout feeds?

lets see

G16 TP16 Shepherds Chapel
AMC3 TP20 Doc Scott
AMC10 TP9 HSN
AMC10 TP 10 QVC
AMC10 TP19 CSPAN2
G15 TP5 Classic Arts
G15 TP 11 ETWN
G15 TP 12 Shop NBC
G15 TP17 Inspirational
AMC11 TP 7 CSPAN

the last scrambled channels were on G5/14 and they left...they might still be there technically (you can try) but you cant sub to them anymore

I thought that left and went digital only?

IIRC, it did leave, but came back to analog after a month or 2. I remember the first time I saw it after it "returned" to analog it was much weaker than it was before it disappeared, but the last time I saw it the (analog) picture was very good.

Haven't looked for it in the last couple of months.

Jewelry TV is still analog (wtih a sidecar digital SD signal).

I don't know what the deal was with the HD feed showing up and then they took it down. HD chain problems??? Maybe no cable or satellite company took the HD feed due to limited bandwidth and Jewelry TV will send the HD back out when sufficient HD bandwidth is available on various providers?

I know there was a PBS feed on AMC 1 on C band transponder 9 I think. Not sure if it's still there with the switch to AMC 21.

IIRC, it did leave, but came back to analog after a month or 2. I remember the first time I saw it after it "returned" to analog it was much weaker than it was before it disappeared, but the last time I saw it the (analog) picture was very good.

Haven't looked for it in the last couple of months.

It is still there I leave the 4Dtv parked on T7 21 While I switch over to DVB to whatch The Soundtrack Channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)