Any Changes for RTV and PBJ lineup for the 4th Quarter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I totally agree with you that they are in desperate need of some changes in their programming if they want to stay watchable, even though they have let ME TV, Antenna TV and COZI TV take lead positions in retro programming, and if they don´t want to lose more affiliates to ME TV.

Currently I just tune RTV for Lassie, Joey Bishop show, and once in a while for The Saint.

Same here just tune in for the saint and lassie.

There was around 600 episodes of Lassie over 20 seasons, and they only show about the same 20 or so episodes over and over and over again.

I really wish they'd show the 'Forest Ranger" years, and the 2 years Lassie was on her own wandering around. It's so strange that it's impossible to buy a dvd set of all the seasons. Unless of course you buy a bootleg one taped off somebodies tv set.

I'd be willing to pay for an official restored complete set, but it doesn't exist.

New programming is comming to RTV. They would not say what it is, just that "Yes, we will be bringing some new programming to RTV in four weeks" when asked and it will be announced on their web site and Facebook site.

I said this before and I'll say it again, RTV will surprise a lot of people in 2013 with new programming. Since they are taking the time to redo the website I feel they will be adding a lot of new programming.

There was around 600 episodes of Lassie over 20 seasons, and they only show about the same 20 or so episodes over and over and over again.

I really wish they'd show the 'Forest Ranger" years, and the 2 years Lassie was on her own wandering around. It's so strange that it's impossible to buy a dvd set of all the seasons. Unless of course you buy a bootleg one taped off somebodies tv set.

I'd be willing to pay for an official restored complete set, but it doesn't exist.

I was precisely searching for Lassie DVDs a couple of days ago, but as you say it is unfortunate that there are no complete sets, some DVD, have only 3 or 4 episodes.

The DVD titled Lassie: 50th Anniversary Collection which has the most episodes, only has 24 random episodes. :(

Here are some old schedules from 2009 back when it was RTN

Attachments

• RTN.pdf
    71.1 KB · Views: 97
  • rtn 2nd q schedule.pdf
    19.2 KB · Views: 117
Cross posted this from the other RTV thread.

Just crazy how GOOD the programming was just a few years ago.

Cross posted this from the other RTV thread.

Just crazy how GOOD the programming was just a few years ago.

Now that's the stuff I was initially talking about. OTA + RTV and I would have been a happy camper!
Am in awe how far down hill they went.

Cheers, K

I see the end of wolfman mac soon on RTV.I have heard the wolfman is broke and has finally given up trying to make new shows.Just heard the other day hes selling off all the shows props.This is a real shame since i really liked the show.Maybe RTV will replace wolfman with some other horror host to compete with MeTv but i dought it. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts