Any deals going on for new customers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KayotiicDat

Original poster
Oct 28, 2011
New orleans
My girl and I just moved and we couldn't get Direct at out old place. Well the new one we can and I'm getting Direct. When I signed up when I lived with my mom we got an amazing deal with all the channels, Sunday Ticket and like $300 in a best buy gift card.

ive been to best buy and don't see the direct TV people to try and get that same deal. Any other ways of getting this extra good deals?

My girl did sign up and they come tomorrow. Just wondering if there's one last deal I could find to get more for our money. Btw I'm not sure exactly what she got a friend at work to sign up and she just related the message to me last night. Said somethjng g about a $100 visa card i think she dais a Genie, DVR, Sunday ticket and all the movie channels for $50 or something like that. Keep in mind my girl is pretty dingy and we may not be getting all that or the best deal. Like should I ask for the new DVR box before they come install? Is it already gonna be the new box?

i would ask her but she's sleeping and it's driving me nuts.

Thank you very much

Most any way you go you will get the same promo DirecTV is advertising on their web site. They are definitely not as aggressive this time of year.

Only other things you will get is a store rebate (like costco, best buy, etc) or a friend referral ($10 for 10 months).

You may get lucky and get a CSR that is willing to do a retention's package. That is Premiere for the price of Xtra, but with a 12 month discount on free movie channels, $25/month on NFL Sunday ticket.

If your girlfriend has never been a customer. She should have gotten some kind of promotion, depending on where she went to order the service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)