Any Internet Exporer issues??

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
Has anyone had any issues lately with Internet Exporer? I have a vista computer and I assume I have all of the latest updates (it updates automatically). But for the past week or so I have had an issue when opening a new tab in the same window. Every time I do this I get a screen freeze for about 3-5 seconds. This is getting annoying. Has anyone else had this problem?????

nope... i only use IE for one site, Firefox for everything else, but I haven't had any IE problems. I am using 32bit Vista Home Premium, and IE7, no problems at all

I tested IE for you on my end with no issues (IE v7 with XP Pro, SP3). I also use Firefox for everything; JT you can likely add the IE Tab plug-in to Firefox to cover that lone site. What site is it by the way?

Has anyone had any issues lately with Internet Exporer? I have a vista computer and I assume I have all of the latest updates (it updates automatically). But for the past week or so I have had an issue when opening a new tab in the same window. Every time I do this I get a screen freeze for about 3-5 seconds. This is getting annoying. Has anyone else had this problem?????

Yeah, my issue is that it comes from MS...:mad:

I'm in the process of switching over to Linux :tux: and open source software for everything because I'm getting tired of some of the stuff MS does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)