Any new about the invacom QPH-031Quad Polar LNB (CP LP)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

regisma

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Sorry wrong section, can you move it please?

Hi,

Does someone have any new about the QPH-031Quad Polar LNB (CP LP) from Invacom ?

A 4 fully switched output CP/LP LNB with simultaneous reception of Linear & Circular polarisations.

It sould be availavble either now of in the days to come.

thanks

Regis

The bottom line is it has 4 outputs, 2 linear, and two circular. So you can point at 101w for example and hook up to two receivers one watching DirecTV (PAY Service) and the other watching the FTA channels on AMC-4. The main benefit I see is no longer having to off-set the dish to pick up the FTA DBS channels! One LNBF will do it all.....

Its also very low noise at 0.3db

I got 2 of these at the Satellite Expo this week, one for me to test and the other to give away to some lucky SatelliteGuys member. :)

About the only thing the could do to improve this LNB is have one output port be able to output in DishPro mode (This should be switchable), so this way people could actually eliminate 1 dish completely, now you could have one Dish for FTA and 61.5.

This way when I want to watch VOOM on Dish Network I move the Dish to 61.5, and can see it on my Dishpro setup.

This product won the best in show award and the editors choice award at the Satellite Expo. I cant wait to test mine out. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts