Any new channels coming in January?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Harrelson 69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Is D* adding any new channels in January? I hope they are and it is something we all can enjoy! Hopefully it won't be any more religious channels, I think we have enough already!

gigapower said:
Isn't National Geographic HD coming in January?

I believe it's suppose to launch in January as well as a few other new HD channels. Unfortuneatly launching and actually receiving it are two different things, but new HD channels launching is always a good thing IMO.

I think they adding some new HD shopping stations. Now you will be able to see the crap they want you to buy in true HD. I think they are also adding the paint dry HD channel; this is a new channel wherer you sit and watch white paint dry for hours and hours until its dry, all this is true HD.

flipper2001 said:
I think they adding some new HD shopping stations. Now you will be able to see the crap they want you to buy in true HD. I think they are also adding the paint dry HD channel; this is a new channel wherer you sit and watch white paint dry for hours and hours until its dry, all this is true HD.

You forgot about the HD Church channel;)

flipper2001 said:

That is hilarious

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts