Any New Channels Today 4-18-08

Yeah we seen that so maybe something will happen this afternoon but at this point hard to say..

If it was a mistake you would think they would have removed the Cartoon Network HD graphic from the website. So maybe we will see it promptly.

Its not like its listed....they had to make the graphics and everything so i am sure the contract is done with Cartoon Network. I am sure it will be green lighted this afternoon. E* cant be that disorganize.

How bout I got a email from dish saying:

do you want 100 HD channels tomorrow? Just switch to Dish Network.

So ahhhh...well. . . . . . I still don't have 100 channels.....

I thought it was funny!

After such a long wait for new HD, adding CNN and this is a total insult to subscribers who held out and DIDN'T convert to D*........ Thanks a ton charlie. Your gift giving skills are amazing...!

I've come to the conclusion that dish network is like atari compared to direcTV's playstation 3 >_<. It's obvious dish doesen't really care about their customers or the programming they want, I've been requesting chiller TV for a long time now and still have got no results, so don't hold your breath for new HD programming.

I've come to the conclusion that dish network is like atari compared to direcTV's playstation 3 >_<. It's obvious dish doesen't really care about their customers or the programming they want, I've been requesting chiller TV for a long time now and still have got no results, so don't hold your breath for new HD programming.
Oh well - you've been requesting it and with no results:(
you are kidding right:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts