Any New Channels Today 4-18-08

They are both....showing crappy SD programming.
Right now it's Monk on USAHD and X-Files on SciFiHD.

PQ looks alot better on my HDTV compared to their versions on the equivalent SD channels. Also, XFiles on right now on SciFiHD looks alot better than it has ever looked on TNTHD for my HDTV.

Can someone else comment on whether these shows look better for you or "crappy" like they do for JEFFinINDY. TIA

Dude, you need to get a clue. SWANNI is a putz, and steals his info from other sites to repost to his own and make it look like his own doing.....

Dude, I was just posting another source. If you have a problem with Swanni, take it up with him. I just don't care...

Right now it's Monk on USAHD and X-Files on SciFiHD.

PQ looks alot better on my HDTV compared to their versions on the equivalent SD channels. Also, XFiles on right now on SciFiHD looks alot better than it has ever looked on TNTHD for my HDTV.

Can someone else comment on whether these shows look better for you or "crappy" like they do for JEFFinINDY. TIA

I think at the time of JEFFinINDY's post they were each showing SD movies. MONK is in HD and looks great.

Thanyou for the feedback. Also, when I first checked X-Files, it was full screen with good PQ, but when I checked a few minutes ago, it was letterbox on 4 sides only SD quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)