Any News about OLN

What is happening??

No new posts since 1/30. Does anyone have any news. Some of the prior recent posts sounded encouraging, but all the hoopla is about Lifetime (which I could care less about), and no news about OLN???

PBR Facts

I received this from a PBRNOW.COM email I received. Just in case someone from E* is reading these notes and they really don't know how many Web Hits the PBR site gets and how many viewers watch PBR Bull Riding.
Text below copied from email I received from PBRNOW.COM:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MEDIA CONTACT:
Bonnie Wheatley
PR Department
719.471.3008, ext. 3134 office
bonnie@pbrnow.com

1,063,055 unique visitors to PBRNOW.COM in January
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (February 1, 2006) The Professional Bull Riders' official website, www.pbrnow.com, achieved an historic high number of unique visits during the month of January. The PBR site had 1,063,055 unique visitors and in excess of 41,000 unique visitors per day at various times during the past month. The incredible popularity of this dynamic sports property is spreading like wildfire. The website itself is continually expanding and developing innovative features appealing to the growing number of enthusiastic fans of professional bull riding.

Sean Gleason, Chief Operating Officer of the PBR stated, "The PBR website is a major information portal for our fans and we are committed to improving both access to information and the quality of content on the website. Our most recent changes have obviously been well received by PBR fans."

www.pbrnow.com offers the latest statistics on the athletes that play the toughest sport on dirt as well as weekly contests, up to the minute event results, detailed schedules, dynamic bull riding action photos, footage, and much more. The site even boasts a special area dedicated entirely to TeamPBR, www.teampbr.pbrnow.com, as well as www.pbrfantasee.com, where fans can register to win significant rewards, including cash, trips and PBR merchandise. Fans can track their favorite riders, catch all the latest news and standings, participate in exclusive on-line chats with the likes of reigning PBR World Champion Justin McBride (Elk City, Okla.), and even shop on-line. From fashion and gear, to sponsors and promotions, video and photo highlights and contests, www.pbrnow.com is your premier web location.

About the PBR:
More than 104 million viewers tune in each year to the PBR on NBC, OLN and on a host of foreign networks across the globe. With over 500 hours of prime time programming annually PBR ranks among the most prolific sports on air, in addition to attracting over one million live event attendees each year with its multi-tiered event structure which includes the marquee Built Ford Tough Series presented by Wrangler, the U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company Challenger Tour, the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tour, and the Discovery Tour, designed specifically for entry level contestants. The PBR's governing board of directors is comprised of renowned bull riders who have developed the event into a stand alone sport which is experiencing unprecedented growth in global popularity. The PBR is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo., and has over 600 athletes competing in more than 100 PBR sanctioned competitions.

For additional information on the PBR please contact 719.471.3008 or visit www.pbrnow.com.

sandman441 said:
I hope they get it done in a few weeks. OLN is carrying the third round of the playoffs and the first two games. I am not sure how it works in Canada but if you have dish in the U.S.A you are kind of screwed.

OLN in Canada isnt the same as OLN in the US

TSN (sports channel) and CBC carry the playoffs

What does that mean for OLN being back?

Movie_Nut said:
I received this from a PBRNOW.COM email I received. Just in case someone from E* is reading these notes and they really don't know how many Web Hits the PBR site gets and how many viewers watch PBR Bull Riding.
Text below copied from email I received from PBRNOW.COM:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MEDIA CONTACT:
Bonnie Wheatley
PR Department
719.471.3008, ext. 3134 office
bonnie@pbrnow.com

1,063,055 unique visitors to PBRNOW.COM in January
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (February 1, 2006) The Professional Bull Riders' official website, www.pbrnow.com, achieved an historic high number of unique visits during the month of January. The PBR site had 1,063,055 unique visitors and in excess of 41,000 unique visitors per day at various times during the past month. The incredible popularity of this dynamic sports property is spreading like wildfire. The website itself is continually expanding and developing innovative features appealing to the growing number of enthusiastic fans of professional bull riding.

Sean Gleason, Chief Operating Officer of the PBR stated, "The PBR website is a major information portal for our fans and we are committed to improving both access to information and the quality of content on the website. Our most recent changes have obviously been well received by PBR fans."

www.pbrnow.com offers the latest statistics on the athletes that play the toughest sport on dirt as well as weekly contests, up to the minute event results, detailed schedules, dynamic bull riding action photos, footage, and much more. The site even boasts a special area dedicated entirely to TeamPBR, www.teampbr.pbrnow.com, as well as www.pbrfantasee.com, where fans can register to win significant rewards, including cash, trips and PBR merchandise. Fans can track their favorite riders, catch all the latest news and standings, participate in exclusive on-line chats with the likes of reigning PBR World Champion Justin McBride (Elk City, Okla.), and even shop on-line. From fashion and gear, to sponsors and promotions, video and photo highlights and contests, www.pbrnow.com is your premier web location.

About the PBR:
More than 104 million viewers tune in each year to the PBR on NBC, OLN and on a host of foreign networks across the globe. With over 500 hours of prime time programming annually PBR ranks among the most prolific sports on air, in addition to attracting over one million live event attendees each year with its multi-tiered event structure which includes the marquee Built Ford Tough Series presented by Wrangler, the U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company Challenger Tour, the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tour, and the Discovery Tour, designed specifically for entry level contestants. The PBR's governing board of directors is comprised of renowned bull riders who have developed the event into a stand alone sport which is experiencing unprecedented growth in global popularity. The PBR is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo., and has over 600 athletes competing in more than 100 PBR sanctioned competitions.

For additional information on the PBR please contact 719.471.3008 or visit www.pbrnow.com.

PBR on OLN

jeffwtux said:
What does that mean for OLN being back?

My point was that a whole heck of lot of people watch PBR, maybe more than Hockey. I would hope E* realizes that there are a lot of potential subscribers for OLN besides Hockey...I thought this thread was about trying to get OLN back on Dishnetwork?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)