Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Did anyone hear anything about DTV adding Comcast Sportsnet in HD? I like to watch the Kings game in HD, so far over 80% of their games are being broadcasted in SD :(.
The PQ on the Comcast Sportsnet (west) in SD is decent, but I'd love to see that channel in HD.

Satelliteracer posted over in DBSTalk forum that there was an issue with the fiber hookup for the channel, so it is delayed. It was supposed to be with all the November 14th RSN launches, hopefully it pops up tomorrow or sometime this month. I would like to be able to watch Kings games in HD with my NBA LP subscription myself.

Well yeha the thing is I don't need NBA LP, already hard on my budget yearly with NFL ST+SF.
But I get all the Kings game, just in SD mainly no HD at all, I get HD games only when its on ESPN or TNT.
So I wouldn't need NBA LP to get their games in HD.
I think NBA could do a better job in broadcasting all of their games in HD, especially LP.

The NBA (with maybe NBA-TV games as the exception) does not broadcast the games; it is the RSN or whatever specific broadcast network that holds the carriage rights.

Ah I see, well I hope all NBA games soon gets broadcasted in HD, just like ST!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts