Any way to connect 2nd TV to 922 wirelessly

RoxanneK

Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Texas
Please bear with me because I am technology challenged, but we would like to put a tv on our back patio, without running cables from the satellite out there. It will be mounted on the outside wall on the brick of our house. The 922 is inside the house on the same wall. Is there a wifi tv or some sort of wireless
something or other that can draw the tv2 or share the tv1 signal from the 922? We have wifi in our house and the 922 is connected to it and we are able to use the tv everywhere on our ipads and iphones.

I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. Thanks so much for any help!
Roxanne

Nothing that I have seen.

You could put a TV with HDMI or VGA interface and use a laptop along with a Sling module for your 922 receiver and "stream" television out on your deck. The quality would be very good and you wouldn't have any bandwidth problems.

Would a regular indoor antenna connected to the receiver's TV2 out modulator hookup (making it a transmitter) work, then attach a 2nd indoor antenna hooked up to the TV in coax on the patio and tune to the proper modulated channel from the receiver? We are talking TV2 output which is already in SD. It might be worth a try.

Whatever happened to the wireless monitor dish was supposed to release as an accessory to the 922 connecting via the Sling output for TV2? Vaporware????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)