anybody able to remove HD Extra Pack online recently?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Tried to remove HD Extra Pack online tonight and it wouldnt let me. Said I had to call in. Figured "Well I'm on a MDU plan so that might be why"

called to remove it and spoke to a rep which actually was fun (and ended up being 20 minutes as we talked about my MDU setup and how crappy 3rd party MDU's are). She said that you had to call in to cancel it now as they wont let you remove it online.

So has anyone been able to remove it online recently? I know if you were on a grandfathered package you had to call in.

I was able to remove today since it was offered free to me 3 months ago tomorrow I would start being charged for it!! :)

Guess it has to do with me being on a MDU plan then

I see it shows as "0.00 for 3 months" again on my account.

I was able to remove mine and add it back for free without waiting. This was a couple of weeks ago, but it was the first time I've ever been able to do anything with my account online. And I agree with you about the MDUs. Ours was so bad that D* was finally forced to take the billing away from them. They still do the installation and service though. They try to charge me for a service call every time the PI in the equipment room goes out, even though I have no access. Was going out every couple of months for over a year.

If you ever consider doing business with Consolidated Smart Systems, run away, fast and far.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I haven't been able to remove it online for a couple cycles now, but the automated voice system when you call in has been able to successfully remove it. Not as efficient as a click, still less annoying than waiting around for a CSR.

I haven't been able to remove it online for a couple cycles now, but the automated voice system when you call in has been able to successfully remove it. Not as efficient as a click, still less annoying than waiting around for a CSR.

Before I moved to the MDU account I was able to do that too when I lived in my house (call and remove through auto attendant)

that's what i do. easy peazy

I'm on the Xtra Classic package and cannot remove HD Extra from online also. The automated system did not work the last time either.

I'm on the Xtra Classic package and cannot remove HD Extra from online also.
grandfathered plan...thats why. I had same issue when they first moved me to the grandfathered plan.

The automated system did not work the last time either.

hmmm it use to. I would just say "Remove HD EXTRA PACK"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts